Labour Welfare Fund Delhi Labour Welfare
- These rules may be called the Delhi Labour Welfare Fund Rules, 1997.
- They extend to the whole of the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
- They shall come into force from a date to be notified by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
- Calculation of contribution and deposited along with Form ‘A’ within prescribed time as per Act.
- Updating regarding new notifications and amendments done by Labour Department.
- All assessment & inspection from Labour department, when required
- Reply of Notices etc. from the concern authorities.
- Maintenance of all statutory registers & submission of form required by the Labour Department